-
October 5th, 2004, 03:33 AM
#51
HB Forum Owner
I wouldn't call it a port...
-
October 5th, 2004, 03:36 AM
#52
Senior Hostboard Member
And in that way, its even more surprising that it turned out the way it has.
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ October 04, 2004 12:37 PM: Message edited by: Cataferal ]</font>
-
October 5th, 2004, 03:58 AM
#53
HB Forum Owner
Probably they optimized it for a specific PC hardware and configuration.
-
October 5th, 2004, 06:00 PM
#54
Senior Hostboard Member
Im thinking, if enough people here get Xbox's with Halo 2, we can form a Granaboard clan. Alternatively, i could collect all my Halo 2 playing friends here, and go online and play all of your friends in a massive Britain v America conflict. Either way, im sure we'll have a lot of interesting games thanks to Xbox LIVE.
-
October 6th, 2004, 12:23 AM
#55
Inactive Member
That odd thing is that two of my friends are better than me at Halo 2. Now I am not sure about your friends but I'm just okay compared to them. So that could be spooky. I'll probably get LIVE next week, though.
-
October 6th, 2004, 01:48 AM
#56
Senior Hostboard Member
Yeah, we'll be slaughtered. But we'll enjoy every second of it.
-
October 6th, 2004, 11:34 PM
#57
Inactive Member
True, I'll get a headset just for that. Just have to get a LIVE account.
-
October 6th, 2004, 11:57 PM
#58
Senior Hostboard Member
Well, i practice Halo almost every day online, so i must be of some standard.
-
October 7th, 2004, 01:16 AM
#59
Inactive Member
-
October 7th, 2004, 09:04 AM
#60
Senior Hostboard Member
XBC. I dislike using the keyboard for the PC version, just doesnt feel right.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks